The World Team Mission Home is a Christian guest house in Metro Manila. Located in peaceful St. Ignatius Village, Quezon City, the World Team Mission Home is ideal for short-term teams or individuals visiting from other countries and for Filipino Christians needing a retreat or meeting venue. Missionaries new to the Philippines can also utilize the World Team Mission Home as their base while looking for permanent housing.
The “Guest House,” as World Teamers call it, can welcome up to 30 guests. Facilities include:
- 12 bedrooms upstairs with optional sleeping quarters downstairs for overflow.
- Conference room with a large whiteboard, LCD projector, tables, chairs, and an electronic keyboard for worship times.
- Playground area for small children with a swing set, Little Tykes play house, airplane, and slide.
- Air-conditioned dining room that can serve either buffet style or family style meals.
- TV / recreation room with board games and books to borrow.
- High-speed wireless internet access.
Extra services available at reasonable rates include:
- 2 meals per day, as follows. Breakfast (American-style PHP175.00, Filipino-style PHP145.00); evening meal (PHP 250.00). Lunches can be arranged for a group at PHP200 per person.
- Laundry and ironing done daily except Sunday (P50.00 per kilo)
- Van service to and from airport, based on availability of driver.
Leaders and workers from the following groups regularly stay at the World Team Mission Home:
- ABCCOP (Assn of Bible Christian Churches of the Philippines)
- Assemblies of God
- Faith Academy (largest missionary kid school in the world)
- KBCF (Kamuning Bible Christian Fellowship)
- Norwegian Youth Choir
- Philippine Children’s Ministries
- Southern Baptist
- Youth With A Mission