The World Team Mission Home is nestled in St. Ignatius Village, a quiet, clean subdivision, which has won awards for being the # 1 subdivision in Metro Manila for cleanliness and its good appearance.
It is accessible to major areas in the city:
- Two km to Eastwood City
- Three km to Cubao
- Five km to Ortigas Center
- Fifteen km to the Airport
How to get there
By car or taxi from UP/Commonwealth via Katipunan
1. Drive Cubao-bound along Katipunan and navigate to the Katipunan / Col. Bonny Serrano Ave. (Santolan) intersection.
2. Go past the intersection and watch out for the St. Ignatius Village Gate on the left.
3. The World Team Mission Home is at #37 Fordham Street.
By car or taxi from Airport/Makati/Fort Bonifacio
1. Drive northbound along EDSA and turn right on to White Plains Ave (by Camp Aguinaldo).
2. Turn left on Katipunan Ave. (Landmark: the Mormon Tabernacle.)
3. Look for the St. Ignatius Village sign on the right about 2 kilometers up that road.
4. The World Team Mission Home is at #37 Fordham Street.
By jeepney from Cubao
1. Take one of the following jeepneys: Cubao-Rosario, Cubao-Libis, or Cubao-Project 4.
2. After the Katipunan / Boni Serrano (Santolan) intersection, get off at the St. Ignatius gate.
3. Walk to the World Team Mission Home at #37 Fordham Street.
For other commute routes, we recommend using http://tripbarker.com/